All services include a complimentary Meet-N-Greet with your sitter. This is the ideal time to show your sitter where to find all needed supplies in your home, list all tasks you’d like completed, and give detailed care instructions. Meet-N-Greets are not required but are strongly encouraged so you can see your sitter in person and familiarize your pet with them.
*Additional Meet-N-Greets are allowed, but a $10 fee will be charged to cover employee gas costs and time.
Standard in Home Visits: Our most popular service. You have no limit on how many visits you can book each day! Ask about bulk rates for extended stays (more than 15 visits per service period).
Short Visit (up to 15 minutes) = $18/visit (1 pet)
Basic Visit (up to 30 minutes) = $20/visit (1 pet)
1 Hour Visit = $30/visit (1 pet)
Additional Pets $3/each
*Always receive $1 off each visit when you book more than 6 per service period!
In-home visit services Include (but are not limited to):
- Feeding pets/refreshing water
- Basic Grooming (Hairbrushing)
- Written Status Updates (Emails/Texts/TimetoPet app updates, be sure to tell your sitter your preferred communication method)
- Take in mail/newspaper
- Water plants
- Alternate lights/blinds
- Basic home security checks
Private Boarding (At Pet Sitter’s Residence)
Board your pet in our pet sitter’s homes. This allows your pet undivided attention and constant care. This is an ideal option for animals with separation anxiety.
- $40+/day (24 hrs/1 pet)
- Ask about “Overtime” Boarding
- $4 additional pet fee
- Sitters can pick up/drop off your pet for an additional $10 per ride if needed.
- Must be scheduled a week in advance, unless an existing client. If boarding is scheduled less than 7 days prior to the service date, a short notice fee may apply. We will try our best to accommodate short notice requests!
House Sitting at Client’s Home/Hotel:
Our Pet Sitter can stay in your home until you arrive back from your trip. During their stay, they can watch and care for your pets and residence. Duties can include light household chores such as collecting mail, taking out garbage, etc. We also offer sitting services to clients in hotel situations if their pets can not be left alone in rented spaces.
- $180 (12 hrs/2 pets) *AM to PM*
- $140 (12 hrs/2 pets) *PM TO AM*
- Ask about “Overtime” House Sitting
- $4 additional pet fee
- Bulk rate discounts will be applied to extended stays.
For any questions regarding services and rates, please call 704-543-0588 for details.
*Updated 7/2021, Subject to change