This is the perfect time of year to enjoy lots of outdoor activities with your pets! Hiking is a great bonding exercise that keeps Pets and Owners happy and healthy. Here are a few reminders to keep it enjoyable…
- LOTS of water! Hydration is very important, especially as the climate changes and the air becomes dryer.
- Poop Bags – Let’s keep Mother Earth clean! (It’s also nice to think about any other people out enjoying a hike with their pets as well.)
- Collapsible Water Bowls – These are compact and stylish and are perfect for on the go! Not to mention affordable and washable.
- Body Harness Leashes – Neck collars may not be the best way to go, Pets are excited with wide open spaces but you need to be in control at all times.
- PLAN your trip ahead of time – This way there are no unexpected surprises…or visitors =)